Uncovering the Future of Formulation Development, Oral Drug Delivery and Innovative Strategies to Accelerate Drug Product Time-To-Market
With the growth of generic drugs and biosimilars, not to mention an ever-complicated regulatory landscape, the reign of the blockbuster drug is diminishing. Drug developers are under more pressure than ever to push new compounds through development in an effort to see a return on their investments. Many new poorly-soluble compounds require significant formulation in order to maximize bioavailability and exposure. Oral products continue to dominate today’s commercial market. With many recent advances in formulation strategy and technology design, the choices are endless. But how do you know what is the most effective formulation strategy for your future compound?
Curtis & Coulter’s Oral Drug Formulation Innovations Summit will examine and showcase the industry’s latest formulation and delivery technologies for enhancing solubility and maximizing bioavailability. Learn directly from leading global formulation experts in both industry and academia on how to effectively develop poorly soluble drugs into scientifically unique, compliant, patient-centric formulations. Additionally, learn innovative strategies to significantly reduce product development timelines, brush up on the latest regulatory requirements and learn multiple innovative strategies to optimize and enhance your product portfolio.
Join the industry’s leading drug development professionals to discuss and hear unique take-home examples, case studies and multiple formulation and delivery strategies to assist in reducing time-to-market on future drug products. This must-attend event is co-located with Curtis & Coulter’s Bioequivalence: Intersection between Science & Regulatory Conference. Attendees have access to both events in the same location.
Agenda at a Glance
- Breakthrough innovations in the next generation of drug products: A new thinking for formulation design
- Creating next generation products: Evaluating innovations in oral drug formulation and delivery technologies
- Beyond the pill: Addressing future patient needs through the importance of pharmaceutical profiling
- Understanding and establishing the right conditions for IVIVC correlation
- Utilizing nanoparticles for the development of the next generation of drug products
- Effective formulation development strategies for improving oral bioavailability of poorly water-soluble drugs
- Enhancing oral formulation and process development timelines: Integrated computational materials science approaches in drug development
- Sustaining supersaturation of a high energy form of a poorly soluble compound
- Characterization of amorphous materials to advance product development
- Spray-dried dispersion formulations in suspensions and solid dosage forms
- Combining In-Vivo animal models with physiologically-based PBPK modeling
- Novel Life Cycle management strategies for poorly soluble drugs
Benefits of Attending:
- 45+ industry-led speaker faculty over 2 full days sharing innovative drug development take-home strategies
- 120+ senior participants spanning pharma, biotech, and specialty technology companies
- 5+ hours of networking and breakout sessions, including evening cocktail reception
- Exhibit hall with multiple leading formulation and bioequivalence providers
Hear from 25+ leading drug formulation innovators including:
- Riccardo Panicucci, PhD, Global Head, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Profiling, Novartis
- Eric Munson, PhD, Patrick DeLuca Endowed Professor of Pharmaceutical Technology, University of Kentucky
- Stefan Proniuk, PhD, Vice President, Product Development, Arno Therapeutics
- Handan He, PhD, Director, Head, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics (PK/PD), Novartis
- Vijay Gupte, PhD, Associate Director, Formulation Development, Takeda
- Shirlynn Chen, PhD, Senior Research Fellow, Pharmaceutics, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mark Wilson, PhD, Director, Collaboration Management, Europe, Platform Technology and Science, GlaxoSmithKline
- Sharad Murdande, PhD, Principal Scientist, Pharmaceutical Development, Lifecycle Management, Pfizer, Inc.
- Ryan M. Doxey, PhD, Head Preformulation & Formulation Group, Novan Therapeutics
- Ilgaz Akseli, PhD, MBA, Senior Principal Scientist, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Akash Jain, PhD, Senior Scientist I, Discovery Pharmaceutics, Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Pranav Gupta, PhD, Principal Scientist, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Merck Research Labs (MRL), Merck and Co.
- Weiguo Dai, PhD, Scientific Director, Drug Product Development, Janssen Research & Development, Johnson and Johnson
- Adnan Sabir, M.S., RPh, QA-CMC Manager, Kowa Pharmaceuticals America, Inc.
- Kurt Van Scoik, PhD, Research Fellow Eli Lilly and Company
- Adam Feiler, PhD, Chief Technical Officer, Nanologica
- And many more…
Interested in presenting at this focused event? Our speaker programs are carefully researched each year to ensure that delegates are exposed to the highest level of expertise. However, delegates not only benefit from the experience of our speakers, but also gain an insight into the experiences of other attendees.
Q&A sessions and panel discussions are utilized to enable sharing of knowledge and facilitate idea exchange.
If you have a cutting edge case study or relevant presentation and are interested in joining the speaker faculty at one of our events, please email email@example.com. Q&A sessions and panel discussions are also utilized to enable sharing of knowledge and facilitate idea exchange.
Please note that due to the high volume of submissions we receive, places on the speaking faculty are extremely limited and subject to approval via our conference advisory committee. Solution providers submissions should contact Mark Coulter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Should Attend
Pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, diagnostic and academic professionals specializing in:
- Drug Delivery
- Product Development
- Formulation / Pre-Formulation
- Structure and Informatics
- Pharmaceutical Development
- Technology Assessment
- PK / PD
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Partnering / Alliance Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Lifecycle Management
- External Manufacturing
Our oral delivery technology, which has been validated in late stage clinical trials, significantly enhances the permeability and solubility of peptide therapeutics as well as small molecule drugs.
We are dedicated to building long term strategic relationships and offer our partners a robust, patented and optimized tablet formulation and provide cGMP clinical trial supplies.
Curtis & Coulter have limited sponsorship opportunities available to help showcase your solutions and services in front of the event delegation. Whether it is showing industry leadership through a speaking engagement, promoting your brand in creative ways throughout the event, hosting a networking reception, or exhibiting your products / services, please feel free to contact Mark Coulter at email@example.com or call +1 (781) 499-2685 to arrange a needs assessment.*
* Please note that sponsorship opportunities are limited due to the educational-led focus of this event. Please enquire for availability.
A Bentham Science online newsletter, BenSci, gives news and updates in all fields of social and natural sciences, technology and medicine.
PM360 is the premier, must-read monthly magazine for marketing decision makers in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries. PM360 is the only journal that delivers practical how-to marketing information necessary for product managers/pharma marketing professionals to succeed in the complex and regulated healthcare environment. For more information, please visit: www.pm360online.com.
Register For Event
Group Discounts Available
Save 25% per person when registering four people from your company. For every three simultaneous registrations, you will receive a fourth complimentary registration to the program (must register 4 at one time). This is a savings of 25% per person. Terms and Conditions