Access today's LiveStream Below. Summit begins in:
After 2.5 years, we are finally back in-person (and virtual) in Philadelphia this October for industry’s leading drug product development Summit. Attend and connect with 160+ senior drug development innovators this October and uncover industry’s latest formulation and delivery technologies for improving drug product performance and bioavailability.
Uncover a multitude of new product development strategies, formulation approaches, delivery technologies in just 2 days. Likewise, access all session content for your team after the Summits are over via our on-demand portal. Benefit from 30+ expert sessions and panels including:
- Targeted and Modified Delivery with Amneal
- Model-Guided Formulation Design with Fractal Therapeutics
- Nucleic Acid Delivery for Enabling MRNA with Eli Lilly
- Long-Acting Injectables – Biopharmaceutics & Product Design with GlaxoSmithKline & Gilead
- Rational Design of Oral Formulation with Merck
- Spray Conjealing to Enhance Bioavailability with Otsuka
- Predictive Power of SubCutaneous Injection Site Simulator with Merck
- Advancing IVIVC of Subcutaneous Bioavailability with Amgen
- MED 3D Printing for Oral Bioavailability with Triasek
- Advances in Ocular Delivery with Genentech
- Selection of Membrane-Permeable Peptides with Merck
- and many more sessions and panels
As an added bonus for attendees, sponsors and exhibitors, this event is co-located with the 8th Controlled & Modified Drug Release Summit (LIVE and VIRTUAL also). You have access to BOTH events onsite!
Want to attend but need help to convince your boss?
Let us help by generating you a custom message for you to send to your boss. Email it, talk them through it in person, tweet it to them 280 characters at a time: up to you.
2022’s Speakers Include:
Pratik Saha, PhD
Director, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Development
Dipen Desai, PhD
Vice President, Complex Product Development
Arijit Chakravarty, PhD
Chief Executive Officer
Manuel Sanchez-Felix, PhD
Senior Fellow, Novel Delivery Technologies
Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research
Ramesh Palaparthy, PhD
Executive Director, Clinical Pharmacology
Wenzhan Yang, PhD
Senior Scientist, Pharmaceutical Development
Arul Joseph, PhD
Senior Director, CMC Pharmaceutical Dev
Gillie Roth, PhD
Scientist, Preclinical & Translational PKPD
Mikhail Murashov, PhD
Senior Scientist, Preclinical Development
Merck & Co.
Hamsini Dhoolypala, PhD
Senior Associate Scientist, Pharmacokinetics
Debanjan Das, PhD
Senior Associate Director & Science Fellow
Ingrid Liu, PhD
Senior Scientist, Oral Formulation Sciences
Merck & Co.
Xiaoling Li, PhD
Co-Founder & CEO
Iriny Ekladious, PhD
Associate Principal Scientist, Sterile and Specialty Products
Merck & Co.
Santipharp Panmai, PhD
Vice President and Head of Early-phase Formulation Development
Nitin Swarnakar, PhD
North American Pharma Applications Manage
Interested to showcase or present your platform technology to 100’s of senior pharma drug product development attendees?
- Precision medicine & healthcare delivery
- Rationale formulation design for poorly soluble compounds
- In-vivo – in-vitro correlation
- Solution behavior of amorphous solid dispersions
- Nanosuspension for improving the bioavailability
- Early formulation screening in drug discovery
- 3D printing for biopharmaceuticals
- Enhancing patient adherence via drug delivery
- Innovative strategies around drug / device combinations
of Senior Participants
2022 Sponsors & Exhibitors
Download The Bioavailability Previous Attendee List
Partnering with the 2022 Summit will also help you:
- Enhance commercial relationships with existing clients through platform interaction, meetings, and discussing the latest opportunities
- Raise your brand awareness to a captive and engaging audience, which most-of-all encompasses decision-making criteria
- Elevate your profile amongst industry peers and developing a contact base through 1-2-1 networking sessions
- Generate direct new business opportunities from senior-level attendees with decision-making criteria currently sourcing drug product development solutions
Register before 23 Sept, 2022
Register before 4 Oct, 2022
Register Oct 4, 2022 Onwards
Nanomedicines continue to accelerate the forefront of drug delivery technologies. Inorganic mesoporous silica nanoparticles are a driving force with their unique and superlative properties. Recently, formulation researches with mesoporous silica nanoparticles have...
Historically, oral administration has been considered the easiest and most convenient method of drug delivery, as it requires minimal expertise and invasiveness. Although oral delivery works fairly effectively for small-molecule drug products, oral delivery of...
A prodrug is a medication or compound that metabolizes into a pharmacologically active drug after administration, offering opportunities to optimize the pharmaceutical property to improve bioavailability. Approximately 10% of all marketed drugs worldwide can be...