Access the 2022 Controlled & Modified Drug Release Summit Content for FREE
Our goal is to be a valuable resource to you and your team members in order to help you improve the performance and development of your future drug products. If you didn’t get to attend the 2022 Summit—or if you want to relive all the best moments—the entire video library is free for a limited time!.
The 2022 Controlled & Modified Drug Release On-Demand Summit will provide you and your team this dose of innovation. Attendees learn directly from industry’s leading experts and hear multiple unique case study sessions and take-home examples to enhance their product pipelines.
2022’s Summit showcases the latest technologies and methods for improving drug release mechanisms, maximizing exposure, and reducing time-to-market. Additionally, 2022’s Summit will showcase the latest regulatory guidance updates and the implications for the industry.
Are you looking to improve the performance of your drug products?
Sign-up for the On-Demand Summit today and walk away with game-changing development strategies which could decrease time-to-market and save you millions.
Interested? See for yourself below…
What topics and presentations are included
and how can they help my team?
- Optimizing Formulation Development for Oral Modified Release Drug Products
- Approaches to Achieve Extended PK Profiles in Drug Discovery
- Advancing IVIVC Understanding of Monoclonal Antibody Subcutaneous Bioavailability
- Bioavailability Enhancing Cocrystals: Screening, in vivo Predictive Dissolution and Supersaturation Maintenance
- Characterization of Amorphous Materials to Advance Product Development
- Tuning Drug Release from Mesoporous Silica Particles: Impact of Different Grades of HPMCAS
- New Process to Encapsulate mRNA, Peptides and Proteins at High Loadings
- Long-Acting Potential of Suprachoroidal Delivery of Small Molecules, Nanoparticles, and Gene Therapy For the Treatment of Ophthalmic Diseases
- Utilization of PBPK Modeling for Food Effect Prediction
- Development and Formulation of Long-Acting Delivery to the Eye
- Mechanistic IVIVCs for Long-Acting Injectable Products: Current Progress and Future Opportunities
- Melt Extrusion Deposition (MEDTM) 3D Printing Technology
- And more…