Sign up 2 people at the current $2195 rate before 5pm Friday April 28th and a 3rd person is FREE!*
*Offer valid for Medical Device companies only
Outside-the-box marketing and sales strategies to sell more device and combination products to physicians, hospitals, and consumers
The MedDev eMarketing Summit is the only “Ted-esq” style event for medical device industry marketing, product management, sales, digital and brand management executives to effectively initiate and leverage a digital marketing campaign for product & brand success.
Expect to leave this fun and very interactive summit empowered to turn your digital challenges into a strategic path forward. Gain objective insights and hear innovative outside the box examples which will save your organization millions of dollars…all from the trusted experts in medical device marketing and sales.
“Unparalleled, fun and much-needed for the industry!”
Leading Industry Speakers
Digital Health Evangelist, Strategic Advisor, Google Health Advisory Board
Vice President of Consumer and Brand Marketing, Zeltiq Aesthetics
Communications Designer, Microsoft & Author of "Disruptive Marketing"
Director, Public Affairs, Abbott Medical Optics Inc.
Client Program Manager, Global FMCG, Google
Senior Director, Marketing, Stryker Endoscopy
This event goes live in:
What Will You Learn?
- Evolving your Go-to-Market Strategy in the Changing Healthcare Landscape
- Utilizing Analytics & Data for Improved Marketing Performance
- Marketing to Multiple Target Markets – Patients, Providers & Payers
- Digital Marketing
- Disruptive Marketing for the Healthcare Industry
- Immersive Interaction
- Creating a Cohesive Relationship Between Sales & Marketing
- Developing a Content Marketing Strategy
- Turning Loyalty into Advocacy: The Future of Loyalty Marketing
- Designing Exceptional Customer Experiences
- Bridging the Gap Between Marketing and IT in a Digital Revolution
- Turning Social Media into a Cash Cow: How and Why?
Who Should Attend?
Medical Device Professionals with the following titles:
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Chief Commercial Officers
- Chief Revenue Officers
- Digital Marketing
- Multi-Channel/Omni-Channel Marketing
- Brand Management
- Product Management
- Social Media
- Market Research
- Advertising & Promotions
- Public Relations