Register Online or call 646-604-2821
*Access to the co-located 4th Drug Delivery Strategy: Advanced Mechanisms & Product Design Summit is also included in the price
Based on the growth and success of 2017’s event, The 5th Annual Controlled and Modified Drug Release Summit is taking place in on September 12-13, 2018. 2017’s event had participants from Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, UK, Canada, Brazil, Taiwan and the United States. This intensive 2-Day program will share innovative controlled and modified drug release strategies that will benefit your current and future product pipelines.
Learn directly from industry’s leading experts and hear unique case study sessions and take-home examples to enhance your product pipeline. Gather insights into the latest technologies and methods in improving drug release mechanisms, maximizing exposure, and reducing time-to-market. Additionally, this must-attend event will showcase the latest regulatory guidance updates and the implications for the industry. Topics include:
- Localized & targeted delivery
- Pediatric dosage forms & delivery
- QBD Strategy
- Novel alliance management strategies
- Enhancing patient adherence for drug delivery
- Evaluating innovations in oral drug formulation and delivery technologies
- Implementing innovative strategies around drug / device combinations
- Advances in ocular delivery
- Parenteral routes of administration
- Topical and Transdermal Delivery
- Combining In-Vivo animal models with physiologically-based PBPK modeling
- Modified release technologies for product lifecycle extensions
Engage in dynamic conversation with your industry peers at our multiple networking sessions, and takeaway novel controlled and modified release strategies, which could speed up time to market and save your organization millions.
Benefits of Attending
Esmaiel Jabbri, PhD.
Professor of Chemical Engineering, University of South Carolina
René Holm, PhD.
Head and Scientific Director, Liquids & Parenterals, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
Nicholas Warne, PhD.
Senior Director, Formulation, Pfizer, Inc.
Who Should Attend
Pharmaceutical, biotech and academic professionals specializing in:
- Drug Delivery
- Formulation / Pre-Formulation
- Medicinal / Analytical / Solid state Chemistry
- Preclinical / Analytical Development
- Product Enhancement / Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Drug Discovery
- Life-Cycle / Portfolio Management
- Partnering, Licensing & Alliance Management
- Intellectual Property
- Process R&D
DOWNLOAD 2017 BROCHURE BELOW
Free Content Downloads
Early Investment in Controlled Release: Discovery Controlled Release Assessment and Formulation Strategies
Sustained Delivery Of Therapeutic Antibodies
Applications of Modified Release During The Preclinical Stage