Early bird $199 rate finishes in
The big question for medical device companies is how do they continue to make their digital marketing efforts effective in engaging the life sciences community post-pandemic? With many past marketing and engagement strategies now rendered obsolete, many medical device companies are currently experiencing the inevitable downturn in fortunes as a result.
As we slowly get back to normal, and with the ever-changing digital landscape comes new opportunities and innovations for growth and sustainability. Join us for this special 2-day online 2nd Medical Device Marketing: Post Pandemic event, and learn from leading medical device marketing experts, sharing their own personal stories and case studies on finding a successful long-term digital strategy in a post-Covid 19 world.
Why you should attend:
- Hear direct from medical device experts who were in the trenches and transformed their own organization’s campaigns to resounding financial success.
- Learn from them about what worked, what didn’t, lessons learned, and what is ahead for the future
- Gain multiple innovative go-to-market & actionable take-home strategies you can apply to your medical device organization
- Network with other medical device marketing professionals and join our growing community of digital marketing professionals
- Each attendee will receive access to the talks On-Demand post-event
- Don’t miss your chance to be part of the new digital health movement!
This event is a virtual spin-off from our popular live event The MedDev eMarketing Summit (currently scheduled for March 2022) and it’s a virtual event designed to ensure your company doesn’t get left behind and lose crucial and perhaps even fatal market share to other digitally advanced organizations in this new post-pandemic age. Take the first step to finding a successful long-term digital strategy post-pandemic by booking your online ticket for only $399 today! (On-Demand recordings included)
2021 Themes Include:
- Interaction & innovation – Lessons learned during the Pandemic
- Leveraging future marketing strategies Post Pandemic
- Digital Demand Generation: Post Pandemic
- Omnichannel and next-generation customer engagement strategy for Medtech
- Adjusting to the new normal: Digital Marketing Post Covid-19
- Interactive NOT digital
- What happens when things go back to some sort of normal for medical device marketers?
- What is practical today for virtual customer engagement & content marketing?
- Integrating new post-pandemic methods with the tried & true
- Hands-on education during COVID: Reinventing your marketing strategy for the new norm
And many more……
[Previous Virtual Speakers Included]
VP Business Development
Executive Director of Surgical Marketing
Senior Director, Business Development
Johnson & Johnson
Director, Market Development, HCP
Business Unit Head, Clinical Labs
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
Group Marketing Manager Digital Strategy
VP Patient Monitoring & Head of Digital Health
Tarus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Want to attend but need help to convince your boss?
Let us help by generating you a custom message for you to send to your boss. Email it, talk them through it in person, tweet it to them 280 characters at a time: up to you.