The big question for medical device companies is how do they continue to make their digital marketing efforts effective in engaging the life sciences community post-pandemic? With many past marketing and engagement strategies now rendered obsolete, many medical device companies are currently experiencing the inevitable downturn in fortunes as a result.
In these uncertain times though, it’s important to remember that your company isn’t alone. With the ever-changing digital landscape comes new opportunities and innovations for growth and sustainability. Join us for this special 2-day online Medical Device Marketing: Post Pandemic event, and learn from leading medical device marketing experts, sharing their own personal stories and case studies on finding a successful long-term digital strategy in a post-Covid 19 world.
Why you should attend:
- Hear direct from medical device experts who were in the trenches and transformed their own organization’s campaigns to resounding financial success.
- Learn from them about what worked, what didn’t, lessons learned, and what is ahead for the future
- Gain multiple innovative go-to-market & actionable take-home strategies you can apply to your medical device organization
- Network with other medical device marketing professionals and join our growing community of digital marketing professionals
- Each attendee will receive access to the talks On-Demand post-event
- Don’t miss your chance to be part of the new digital health movement!
This event is a virtual spin-off from our popular live event The MedDev eMarketing Summit (currently scheduled for December 2021) and it’s a virtual event designed to ensure your company doesn’t get left behind and lose crucial and perhaps even fatal market share to other digitally advanced organizations in this new post pandemic age. Take the first step to finding a successful long-term digital strategy post-pandemic by booking your online ticket for only $299! (On-Demand recordings included)
2021 Themes Include:
- How are we reaching physicians post COVID?
- Measurement: How to make your data work for you?
- Digital Demand Generation: Post Pandemic
- Omnichannel and next-generation customer engagement strategy for Medtech
- Over a year into the pandemic; What worked? What didn’t?
- New ways of interacting Post Pandemic
- What happens when things go back to some sort of normal for medical device marketers?
- What is practical today for virtual customer engagement & content marketing?
- Integrating new post-pandemic methods with the tried & true
- Hands-on education during COVID: Reinventing your marketing strategy for the new norm
And many more……
[2021 Virtual Speakers Include]
VP Business Development
Director Business Development
Johnson & Johnson
Business Unit Head, Clinical Labs
Ortho Clincial Diagnostics
VP Patient Monitoring & Head of Digital Health
Director of Surgical Marketing
Director of Marketing
Group Marketing Manager Digital Strategy
Tarus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Want to attend but need help to convince your boss?
Let us help by generating you a custom message for you to send to your boss. Email it, talk them through it in person, tweet it to them 280 characters at a time: up to you.