The big question in 2021 for medical device companies is how do they continue to make their digital marketing efforts effective in engaging the life sciences community post-pandemic? With many past marketing and engagement strategies now rendered obsolete, many medical device companies are currently experiencing the inevitable downturn in fortunes as a result.
In these uncertain times though, it’s important to remember that your company isn’t alone. With the ever-changing digital landscape comes new opportunities and innovations for growth and sustainability. Join us in May 2021 for this special 2-day online “Medical Device Marketing: Post Pandemic’ event, and learn from leading medical device marketing experts, sharing their own personal stories and case studies on finding a successful long-tern digital strategy in a post-Covid 19 world.
Why you should attend:
- Hear direct from medical device experts who were in the trenches and transformed their own organization’s campaigns to resounding financial success.
- Learn from them about what worked, what didn’t, lessons learned and what is ahead for the future
- Gain multiple innovative go-to-market & actionable take-home strategies you can apply to your medical device organisation
- Talk with our speakers in real-time during the event
- Network with other medical device marketing professionals and join our growing community of digital marketing professionals
- Each attendee will receive access to the talks On-Demand post-event
- Don’t miss your chance to be part of the digital health movement!
This event is a virtual spin-off from our popular live event The MedDev eMarketing Summit (currently scheduled for December 2021) and it’s a virtual event designed to ensure your company doesn’t get left behind and lose crucial and perhaps even fatal market share to other digitally advanced organizations in this new age. Take the first step to finding a successful long-term digital strategy post-pandemic by booking your online ticket for only $199 today!
2021 Themes Include:
- Rethinking your digital health strategy in the new normal
- Virtually engaging customers post-pandemic
- Mental health initiatives post covid
- Dealing with fake news in healthcare right now
- Scaling your telesales services
- Making your campaigns mobile
- Why digital health marketing in healthcare is more important than ever
- Preparing for marketing a vaccine
- Sales & Marketing integration in the new normal
- New digital tools and channels for new digital landscape
And many many more……
Previous Speakers Included:
Photofy CMO, MC/Host of Brand Innovator Summits, Speaker, Author, Provocateur
CEO & Co-Founder, SEOmoz
Vice President Marketing, Acelity
Vice President, Global Marketing, NuVasive, Inc.
Senior Vice President, Marketing, Sales Operations, and Communications (MSC) Siemens Healthineers
Worldwide Vice President, Marketing & Strategy, BD
Kamal Jethwani, MD
Senior Director, Partners HealthCare Pivot Labs Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
Jo Ann Saitta
Chief Digital Officer, Omnicom Health
Senior Vice President, Client Relationship Development, STEM Healthcare
Vice President, Marketing and Strategy, U.S. Vascular
Chief Marketing Officer, Precision Medical Products
Director of Growth Marketing & Branding, Potrero Medical
Communications Designer, Microsoft & Author of "Disruptive Marketing"
Global Head Digital Innovation Lab, Head of Biome, Novartis
Vice-President, Marketing, Medtronic
Former Vice President, TL Fixation & Pediatrics, Nuvasive
Senior Director, Behavioral Sciences, Tandem Diabetes Care
Vice President Strategic Marketing, Fresenius Kabi
Senior Manager, Digital & Social Communications, Medela
Head of Emerging Digital Acceleration, Takeda
Are you interested in speaking at this event? Apply below!
Want to attend but need help to convince your boss?
Let us help by generating you a custom message for you to send to your boss. Email it, talk them through it in person, tweet it to them 280 characters at a time: up to you.