97% of customers will have searched online for reviews of your business before they decide to either work with you or make a purchase. And now, in the midst of an unprecedented Pandemic in the modern world, we read online almost daily how company reputations have either been made or broken by their response to the COVID-19 outbreak, causing most organizations to rethink how they engage and communicate with customers, partners and fellow employees.
With increased scrutiny from the media and the general public, the stakes are higher than ever to be perceived in a favorable light throughout this crisis. If there is a negative perception (as we’ve seen with examples of how various airlines, travel agencies & insurance providers have handled the crisis), it can have disastrous consequences for your company’s stability and revenue.
It’s important to remember that with change also comes innovation and there’s a great opportunity to protect and enhance your reputation for the future. This unique 1-day Virtual event will provide PR/Marketing & Communications professionals with the right tools, strategies and processes needed to craft or enhance your reputation management and brand resilience plan. This is one event not to be missed!
Previous Virtual Summit Themes Included:
- Building a new corporate culture in living rooms and home offices
- Black Out Tuesday (June 4, 2020): Were companies practising advocacy or performative activism?
- Telehealth: Lessons for Reputation
- Brand resilience anytime anywhere
- Communicating through crisis
- The importance of staff trust when navigating an external crisis
- Measuring social media strategy in the new normal
- Hands-on education during COVID: Reinventing your marketing strategy for the new norm
- Innovation and brand resilience coming out of the pandemic
- Why the business card isn’t dead…….just yet
- Using media intelligence to combat disinformation
Previous Virtual Speakers Included:
Temeka Easter Rice
Senior Director Brand Engagement
Forbes Community Council
Strategic Communications Partner
The Aerospace Corporation
VP, Publicity & Artist Relations
Global Managing Director
Founder & CEO
SVP, Corporate Communications
Are you interested in speaking at this event? Apply below!
Previous Sponsors Included:
With special thanks to risk intelligence and reputation management experts Crisp for providing this week's blog related to our forthcoming 2021 Reputation & Brand Resilience Summit: Post Pandemic. As the US starts rolling out vaccines in a matter of days around...
In today’s connected world, news travels fast, especially if it is bad news. The smallest incident can snowball into a crisis and every organization. Fortune 500s to start-ups are all vulnerable. At some point, most organizations will face some sort of a public...
2020 Reputation Strategy Summit January 28-29, 2020 | New York, NY Join Pascale Communications this month for the industry’s only interactive and fun, ‘TED-style’ Reputation Strategy Summit. If you are a communications professional, C suite exec, or an entrepreneur...