Register before Sept 29th for the $1295 rate ($1495 after)
Now in it’s 4th year, the Reputation & Brand Resilience Summit is coming to beautiful San Diego for 2024! Part of our ‘TED-style’ storytelling leadership Summit portfolio, this is a cross-industry event designed for PR/Marketing & Communications professionals to help create an infallible reputation management plan that ensures you can protect your company or brand against any potential reputational threat.
In today’s super-connected world, news travels fast, especially if it is bad news. A negative perception of your company or brand can have disastrous consequences for your company’s stability and revenue. The smallest incident can snowball into a reputational threat and every organization – from Fortune 500s to start-ups, is vulnerable.
Join 120+ PR/Marketing & Communications professionals for Industry’s ONLY ‘TED-Style’ Reputation & Brand Resilience Summit. By attending you will learn best practices in how to:
- DIAGNOSE where reputational threats to your company or brand currently lie
- IDENTIFY the types of PR crisis you may deal with in the future
- DEVELOP a robust and infallible reputation management strategy plan involving pre-emptive planning, contingency and recovery plans of action.
- KNOW the do’s and don’ts from brand and communications experts when responding to major reputational threats
- TURN potential crisis moments into positive opportunities for future company success
So whether you’re a smaller company dealing with negative online reviews or a larger company dealing with increased scrutiny from the media, online and the general public, this event is not to be missed! Hear from 25+ cross-industry speakers sharing their stories and front-line experiences of planning, contingency & recovery, while managing internal and public communications in often challenging, fast-moving situations.
Sign up today for only $1295 until September 29th 2023! If 3 people register, the 3rd person is complimentary (discount automatic when you register 3 people at once at checkout)
Previous Summit Themes Included:
- How the Best Brands Respond to Reputational Threats
- Protect your Rep 101: Old School, New School and All in Between
- Using Brand Narratives to Create Thriving Reputations
- Corporate vs Personal Reputation Management
- Brand Resilience Anytime Anywhere
- Navigating the Perception of ‘Fake News’
- The Importance of Staff Trust when Navigating an External Crisis
- Cancel Culture: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly
- Measuring Social Media & Reinventing Marketing Strategy Post-Pandemic
- Diagnosing where Reputational Threats to your Business Lie
- Innovation and Brand Resilience 2024
- Why the Business Card isn’t Dead…….Just yet
- Using Media Intelligence to Combat Disinformation
- Managing a PR Crisis Across Departments
- Combatting Negative Online Reviews
- Anticipating a PR crisis before it Breaks and Crafting Response Plans
- Choosing a Reputation Management Partner
- Turning the Negative into a Positive
- Being Perceived in a Favorable Light
Previous Speakers Included:
Founder & CEO
Director of Public Relations & Creative Marketing
Executive Director of Public Affairs
VP Corporate Communications
SVP, Global Marketing and Communications
Tori Oman Carter
Global Public Affairs
President & CEO
Corporate Press Manager
Founder & CEO
Editor in Chief
Social and Influencer Communications Lead, Global Markets
Current & Previous Event Partners:
With special thanks to risk intelligence and reputation management experts Crisp for providing this week's blog related to our forthcoming 2021 Reputation & Brand Resilience Summit: Post Pandemic. As the US starts rolling out vaccines in a matter of days around...
In today’s connected world, news travels fast, especially if it is bad news. The smallest incident can snowball into a crisis and every organization. Fortune 500s to start-ups are all vulnerable. At some point, most organizations will face some sort of a public...
2020 Reputation Strategy Summit January 28-29, 2020 | New York, NY Join Pascale Communications this month for the industry’s only interactive and fun, ‘TED-style’ Reputation Strategy Summit. If you are a communications professional, C suite exec, or an entrepreneur...