Register before Sept 29th for the early bird $995 rate!
“These 2 days allowed us to completely revolutionize our entire campaign focus for a better customer-facing experience”
Senior Product Manager, Medtronic
Now in it’s 8th year, the popular MedDev eMarketing Summit is back next May 2024 in beautiful San Diego! This is a one-of-a-kind ‘TED-style’ digital marketing leadership storytelling Summit for medical device industry professionals, who are sharing their stories and strategies on how they have transformed their campaigns post-pandemic and overcame their digital marketing and customer engagement challenges in an ever-evolving industry.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of the digital health movement and join 150+ leading medical device digital marketing professionals in a fun, interactive environment next May.
2024’s Summit will share leading industry takeaways on digital strategy leadership, strategy pivoting, digital disruption, B2B, B2C, content supply, big data/segmentation, AI/AR/VR, customer experience, patient activation, omni-channel, social strategy, mobile engagement and much more.
Advance your ENTIRE TEAM with up to two years worth of new digital marketing strategies and expertise in just two days!
If you are involved in medical device marketing, product or brand strategy, you won’t want to miss this event. Register today!
- At MedDev 2024 we will be discussing:
- Phygital (Digital + Physical) Marketing in Medical Devices
- Digital Health: Evolving from the Wild West to Established Medical Practice?
- Influence, Authenticity & Community: How do we find and Activate Target Consumers?
- Innovating Voice of Customer to Drive Revenue
- Embracing Social Marketing as a Steep Learning Curve
- Creating Breakthrough Content: Exploring Effective Strategies and Lessons Learned in the Digital Era
- The Agility Advantage: Accelerating Time-To-Market with Agile Marketing Strategies
- Creating a Productive Patient-Care Team Relationship
- Landing Pages: A galaxy of planetary delights
- Overcoming the Traditional Sales/Marketing Divide
- Value Apps: Shifting the Discussion from Price to Value?
- Customer Attainment & Growth: Alignment of Sales, Marketing and Digital Strategies
- Are you Targeting the Right Customer? Who has the Power?
- The Future of Generative AI in Medical Device Marketing
- Harnessing the Power of the EHR to Accelerate Physician Engagement and Patient Acquisition
- Building a Modern OTC Brand Outside of Mass Retail
- Analytics: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Focussing on the Unmet Need of Patients & Providers
“Simon and the team at MedDev delivered a fantastic experience — a great crowd of engaged, thoughtful marketers with a true passion for improving their skills and strategies.”
– Rand Fishkin, CEO, Sparktoro
“MedDev e-Marketing West 2019 was a terrific experience. Attendees are experts in their field, engaged in the topics and discussions and enthusiastic about applying the tools and insights shared. I’ve had a few folks reach out via LinkedIn so it’s also proving to be a great networking opportunity. I’d certainly encourage future presenters and attendees to join again in 2020!”
– Annie McBride, Vice President, Marketing, Resmed
“I’ve had the privilege of attending multiple Curtis & Coulter events over the years and find them to be very valuable. The team cultivates an atmosphere that leads to real relationships that grow and thrive long after the conference has ended.”
– Jessica (Rice) Boden, Chief Operating Officer, 2e Creative
“Closest thing there is to a TED-style event for the medical device community! A truly unique learning experience and unrivaled event for the healthcare marketing industry.”
– Boon Quah, Senior Director, Marketing and Business Development, ECA Medical
“The Arteric team is looking forward to another thought provoking summit. The content is forward looking and practical, I walked away with some powerful insights into voice interfaces for marketing. Hold the date today!”
– Hans Kaspersetz, CEO, Arteric
As an added benefit of speaking at MedDev, I’ve started great relationships with other like-minded healthcare marketing executives, and sparked new business opportunities for our organization. This conference was an excellent use of our time – we will most certainly attend again.”
– Katie Busse, Senior Manager, Digital & Social Communications, Medela
2023 Event Partners Included:
READY TO SIGN UP? REGISTER BELOW
Take the first step to implementing a successful long-term digital strategy by attending the 2024 MedDev eMarketing Summit in San Diego!