Decreasing Time-to-Market via Synchrotron Utilization to Discover Stable Formulation
Discovering a potent and highly selective API is of course only part of the story of creating a new medicine. Careful consideration of the appropriate dosage form for the patient is essential for effective treatment. Of course, different dosage forms present a wide range of technical challenges with product solubility and long term stability paramount to the ultimate success of the therapeutic treatment. Specific pharmaceutical formulation challenges include investigating the dissolution process, particle size, drug and excipient phase behaviour, along with the effects of polymorphism, solubility and oxidation among others.
This week’s available download is titled “Decreasing Time-to-Market via Synchrotron Utilization to Discover Stable Formulation” from Steve Byrn & Pam Smith at Purdue University / Improved Pharma. This presentation focuses on finding solid forms to increase exposure, synchotron, amorphous complexes, predict/anticipate stability and synchotron / sameness and problem solving. Pam and Steve delivered this talk at the 5th Controlled & Modified Drug Release Summit.
Interested to learn more novel drug stability and commercialization approaches?
Check out 2020’s Controlled & Modified Drug Release Summit this September in San Diego. 2020’s Summit will bring together key decision makers and innovators within this rapidly growing field. By attending this unique event, you will learn directly from industry’s leading experts and hear unique case study sessions and take-home examples to enhance your product pipeline. Gather insights into the latest technologies and methods in improving drug release mechanisms, maximizing exposure, and reducing time-to-market. Additionally, this must-attend event will showcase the latest regulatory guidance updates and the implications for the industry.
What do attendees get access to?
- 50+ leading industry-led speaker faculty over 3 full days sharing innovative drug development take-home strategies
- 14+ hours of networking and breakout sessions, including evening cocktail reception
- 160+ senior participants senior participants spanning pharma, biotech and specialty delivery and formulation providers
- 2 Events for the Price of 1! Include the 2020 Peptide Drug Design & Delivery Summit
- Dynamic exhibit hall with multiple leading formulation, CMC and drug delivery technology experts