2021 Peptide Drug Design & Delivery Virtual Summit On-Demand
Ready to learn the next generation of peptide therapeutics and drug delivery?
Access over 15 hours of novel peptide development approaches and strategies from leading pharmaceutical and biotech drug developers and innovators.
The next generation of peptide drug and therapeutic delivery is here. Are you looking to improve the performance of your peptide drug products? Access over 15 hours of novel peptide development approaches and strategies from leading pharmaceutical and biotech drug developers and innovators, which could increase time-to-market and save you millions.
Now in it's 6th successive year, 2021’s Summit will examine various peptide discovery and synthesis techniques and synthesized and modified peptides. Learn novel strategies for improving peptide stability and half-life, along with novel routes of administration,
Access over 15 hours of novel peptide development approaches and strategies from leading pharmaceutical and biotech drug developers and innovators. All for only $499!
- Patient-Centric Design for Peptide Delivery: Trends in Routes of Administration and Advancement in Drug Delivery Technologies
- Considerations in Development of Oral Peptide Formulations using Transient Permeation Enhancers
- Case Study: An Integrated Peptide Development Enables IND Submission in 10 Months
- 100 Years of Insulin Drug Engineering and Future Ambitions
- New Process to Encapsulate mRNA, Peptides and Proteins at High Loadings
- XeriSol Formulation Technology for Subcutaneous Delivery of Peptide Drugs
- The Confluence of Innovation in Therapeutics, Drug Delivery and Regulation
- Automated High-Throughput Preparation and Characterization of Oligonucleotide-Loaded Lipid Nanoparticles
- Advances in Peptide-Based Drug Delivery
- Developing Mask-less Array Synthesis Technology for the Development of Peptide-Based Therapeutics
- Cell-Free Biosynthesis of Polypeptides with Modified Backbones
- Overcoming Scalability Challenges of Complex Injectables: From Lab to Plant
- Brain-Enhanced Delivery of Neuropeptides Using Prodrug Approaches
- Challenges and Opportunities in Developing Peptide-Based Anti-Cancer ADCs and other Modalities
- Development of GIPR/GLP-1R Bispecific Conjugates
- Residualizing Peptides: Tools for Practical Applications in Drug Development
- siRNA Therapeutics: Drug Delivery Approaches, Formulation Considerations and Manufacturing Opportunities
- Development of High Concentration Monoclonal Antibody for Sub Cutaneous Delivery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.