The Next Generation of Drug Delivery: Where Are We Headed?
The drug delivery technology market continues to grow rapidly from a technology and application standpoint, particularly in the areas of oral, injectable, topical, nasal, ocular, pulmonary, implantable, and transmucosa. From 3-D printing, to non-oral delivery of biologics, to advances in nanotechnology, the future for drug delivery is ripe with innovation, but what is likely primed for market success?
In response, we want to share a blog post / ebook which discusses the future outlook for the drug delivery marketplace, as well as examines the need for healthcare to produce innovative new therapies if it is to overcome its critical, long-term challenge (addressing the revenue gap from lack of innovation in new products as well as address the patent cliff affecting existing marketed products). From 3-D printing, to non-oral delivery of biologics, to advances in nanotechnology, the future for drug delivery is ripe with innovation, but what is likely primed for market success?
Interested to learn more novel drug delivery and commercialization approaches?
Check out 2020’s Controlled & Modified Drug Release Summit this September. 2020’s Summit will connect industry leaders from both small molecule and biologics areas to address challenges at the interface between drug discovery and preclinical/clinical development. 2020’s Summit will share cutting edge research on the development, characterization and manufacture of formulations that span multiple modalities. Hear from 30+ senior drug bioavailability pioneers and network with 120+ senior drug development innovators and walk away wit over 2 years of new drug formulation and bioavailability enhancement approaches strategies in just 2 days!
What do attendees get access to?
- 50+ leading industry-led speaker faculty over 3 full days sharing innovative drug development take-home strategies
- 14+ hours of networking and breakout sessions, including evening cocktail reception
- 160+ senior participants senior participants spanning pharma, biotech and specialty delivery and formulation providers
- 2 Events for the Price of 1! Include the 2020 Peptide Drug Design & Delivery Summit
- Dynamic exhibit hall with multiple leading formulation, CMC and drug delivery technology experts